Occasio Realty, your go-to Property Management Company
Our overall objectives are to maintain the condition of your property, keep cash flowing, having problems with tenants kept at a minimum, and improving your bottom line. We service all our clients personally, are selective in whom we rent to, and most importantly treat all properties like our own.
We have attributed our Property Management success by placing good tenants in the properties that we manage from the very beginning. The way we do this is by showing your property ourselves. This allows us to personally interact with your future tenant and save you money on lease commissions. We also do a thorough credit and criminal background check , employment verification, and a rental history validation by contacting previous landowners and personal references. By following this protocol we are able to avoid surprises and potential problems with tenants down the road.
Thank you for taking interest in renting with Occasio Realty! We pride our Property Management success by placing qualified tenants into the properties we manage. The application process is an important step in getting the rental you desire. To make the process smooth and timely, we require all listed documents to accurately complete the application process and evaluation. If you are a tenant with a previous eviction, disclosure must be made upfront before proceeding.
Information and items we need are:
- A completed Application (clicking the link will direct you to the online application)
- Anyone over the age of 18 who will be living in the home is required to complete an application and background check
- There is a $40 fee per application as it covers a credit and background check
- For the PDF version, click here: Residential Rental Application
- A copy of your Drivers License
- The last two pay stubs or proof of income
Once those pieces have been assessed, the procedure will follow with:
- A residential verification
- A credit check
- You will be receiving an email asking for consent to do a credit check. If you consent, follow the SmartMove instructions to complete this task
- Background check
Once completed, each tenant is evaluated then approved or rejected. Please note that these steps require your consent and is confidential, as it will only be shared with the intended person(s) within Occasio Realty LLC. Completion of the process does not ensure an approved application.
For further questions or concerns, contact Property Management by calling (623) 312-2690 or through email:
Amanda@occasiorealty.com or Karen@occasiorealty.com
Tenant Rent Payment
If you are a current tenant, make your rent payment here by clicking the picture:
The information listed below is available to help you set up utilities for your new home. If you’re unsure of what company to contact or want different utility options click here.
Salt River Project (SRP)
Number: (602) 236 – 8888
Arizona Public Service (APS)
Number: 1 (800) 240-2014